Rhythms of The Night – SAVIA: Departure from Puerto Vallarta
Rhythms of The Night is the breathtaking show; enjoy the #1 Dinner Show in Puerto Vallarta, with over 7,000 5-star reviews on TripAdvisor and awarded as Travelers’ Choice 2020! This is definitely an experience you cannot miss when visiting Puerto Vallarta.
Conceived of, written, and directed by Gilles Ste-Croix, co-creator of Cirque du Soleil, Rhythms of the Night – SAVIA is a celebration of spectacular acrobatic skill, pulsating rhythms, vibrant dance, amazing costumes, and Ste-Croix’s breathtaking interpretation of the Aztec creation story.
Legend has it there were tour civilizations of humanity before ours. Each period saw the evolution of the human race as well as its demise. Journey deep in the tropical rain forest at Las Caletas to a timeworn pyramid surrounded by a small village of adobe huts to witness the spirit world of the ancients coming to lite in the theatrical presentation of Savia: The Legend of the 5th Sun. With powerful imagery, original music, and acrobatic performances from world-class performers, you won’t want to miss this new rendition of Rhythms of The Night: SAVIA.
An explosion of color, sound, and spectacle, SAVIA tells a powerful story about the human spirit’s persistence using colorful imagery, music, dance, and movement. Legend has it there were four civilizations of humanity before ours. Each new period saw the evolution of the human race . . . as well as its demise. Tornadoes, fires, and floods destroyed these previous worlds, yet rituals and sacrifices have kept the human spirit alive. From the bones and ashes of the ancients comes a celebration of the fifth sun and the unflagging hope for a better world.
The night dinner and show’s rhythms, with its intimate setting, vibrant story, and stunning feats of acrobatics, is nothing short of magical.
More than just a show, Rhythms of the Night is an experience! Your evening begins with a Puerto Vallarta sunset cruise across Banderas Bay under a fiery gold and pink sky to the pristine cove of Las Caletas, where you are greeted by hundreds of flickering tiki torches and candles to light your way.
You will be welcomed to the Las Caletas Vallarta Adventures dinner show by dancers, drummers, and fantastic jungle creatures who guide you onto the beach, where a sumptuous dinner is spread out before you. Every detail is perfect. Palm trees will sway overhead, and as you dine, you will hear the sounds of the ocean lapping gently against the shore. Then, perhaps with a drink in your hand, you can stretch out in a hammock set in the soft white sand to await the start of the show.
ACTIVITY DURATION: 5 HRS Approx.
ACTIVITY AVAILABLE: Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday at 04:45 PM.
- Note: Please provide your hotel and preferred departure time in the ‘Special Requirements’ box upon booking, in case you need private transportation to the departure point.
RHYTHMS OF THE NIGHT TOUR INCLUDES:
- Sunset Cruise.
- Gourmet candle-lit dinner
- World-class show
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages – (Open Bar is available at an additional 10 USD per person, select it in the Extra button)
EXTRA SERVICES AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE:
- Round Trip Private Transportation from Puerto Vallarta to Maritime Terminal.
- One Way Private Transportation from Puerto Vallarta to Maritime Terminal.
What do these signs mean?
- Bring an ID, light sweater or jacket, and comfortable shoes.
- Extra cash for dock fees, photos, and souvenirs
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed.
- If you prefer a vegan meal, we can cook a special dish based on your requirements; however, you need to order it in advance.
- Please be aware that you must be at the check-in point 45 minutes before departure. Boarding will be closed 10 minutes before departure time.
- Minimum age: 6 years old.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
- If the cancellation is made 48 hours or more before the reserved day, it will be refunded 100%.
- If the cancellation is within 24 and 48 hours, only 50% of the total paid will be NO refunded, but you can postpone your tour or excursion.
- If the cancellation is less than 24 hours before boarding, there will be no refund.
- All date changes are subject to availability.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
WHAT ARE THE COVID-19 SAFETY AND HYGIENE MEASURES FOR RHYTHMS OF THE NIGHT?
The Rhythms of the Night company has adopted the necessary international safety guidelines and protocols to guarantee the safety and well-being of our guests and staff.
Our activities are designed for small numbers of guests and occur in open spaces, which significantly reduces any risk of contagion. Our protocols cover all care guidelines and focus mainly on:
- Extreme cleaning measures
- Hygiene in food and beverage preparation
- Personal safety
- Healthy social distancing
We inform you of the security measures that are going to be implemented in our boats, this to give security and protection to all customers, will be the following measures:
- Temperature is taken upon arrival, and if it’s 37.5ºC or higher, staff will not be able to access the facilities and be sent to quarantine at home.
- Face shields or safety glasses and face masks are mandatory for all Vallarta Adventures staff members.
- Hands must be washed with water and soap every half hour.
- Staff must maintain a healthy distance of 5 ft. / 1.5 mt between guests and other staff members.
- Uniforms and footwear will always be cleaned and sanitized.
- Cleaning and sanitation protocols apply in all areas.
- Hand sanitizer is available in every area.
- Sanitizing mats are placed in all access points.
- Snorkeling, aquatic, and safety equipment are sanitized between each use.
- The healthy distance of 5 ft. / 1.5 mt. Must be observed at all times.
- Visual aids are displayed in key places to remind guests about hygiene protocols.
- Temperature is taken upon arrival at our facilities. If a guest’s temperature is equal to or greater than 37.5ºC, they must return home or their hotel.
- During the tours, we recommend using face masks.
- Guests will need to sign a disclaimer that includes a health declaration.
- Guests must maintain a healthy distance of 5 ft. / 1.5 mt between individuals outside your group.
- Sanitizing hand gel is available at any time.
- Bracelets are properly disinfected before being given to guests.