Discover the Old Puerto Vallarta with our Private City Tour from Punta Mita.
In the Puerto Vallarta Private Guided City Tour, you will be amazed by the stories and beautiful spots that this charming and small city has for you. We are going for you to any hotel, condo, villa, or house in Punta Mita or surroundings.
Would you like to take a walk transporting you back in time walking through our streets colored by bougainvilleas, mountain houses with the architectural style of protruding balconies, a breeze from the waves breaking on our traditional boardwalk in which the sculptures of various Mexican authors stand out such as Sergio Bustamante, Rafael Zamarripa, Alejandro Colunga among others who add a touch of culture, mysticism, and reflection to our already beautiful sunset? ACCOMPANY US!
Explore Puerto Vallarta’s top historical and cultural attractions on this guided sightseeing excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup, learn about the city from a professional guide. You visit sites such as the Malecón, the Municipal Palace, the Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe, the flea market, and a tequila factory. Capture memorable photos as you head south through Costa de Oro, Mirador de Los Arcos, and other areas.
Learn about Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton’s romantic stories in Puerto Vallarta, about the hidden narrow streets that Puerto Vallarta offers to the tourists, and few know about it.
ACTIVITY DURATION: 4 HRS Approx. (Excluding Transportation time)
ACTIVITY AVAILABLE: Daily at 09:00 AM, 10:00 AM, and 11:00 AM.
- Note: Please provide departure time in the ‘Special Requirements’ box upon booking.
- There are no departure points, and we go for you to your hotel directly. Our friends Vallarta Transfers and Incentives will pick you up at your hotel or in case you are arriving in a Cruiseship from the Maritime Terminal.
- Time Schedule:
- (09:00 AM)
- (10:00 AM)
- (11:00 AM)
- These are the timings recommended, but because it is private, we can adjust to your timings.
PUERTO VALLARTA PRIVATE CITY TOUR INCLUDES:
- Transportation from your hotel.
- Professional guide
- Welcome drinks (Beer Coronitas and Water)
- Tour of the three sections of the center:
- Hotel zone
- Old Vallarta area (stop at zocalo and cathedral)
- Romantic area (visit to the museum jewelry, margarita or water aperitif and use of bathroom)
- Tour to the viewpoint in the mountains
- Stop at the Handicrafts and Souvenirs Market
- Tasting of typical and regional sweets
- Return to Hotel.
EXTRA SERVICES AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE:
- Extra hour for the tour.
What do these signs mean?
- Towel in case you want to go into the water.
- Light sweater
- Extra cash for museum entrances, food, souvenirs, or tips to the guide.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed.
- Please, by government recommendation, use the facemask all the time when you are outside the unit.
- If the cancellation is made 48 hours or more before the reserved day, it will be refunded 100%.
- If the cancellation is within 24 and 48 hours, only 30% of the total paid will be NO refunded, but you can postpone your tour or excursion.
- If the cancellation is less than 24 hours before boarding, there will be no refund.
- All date changes are subject to availability.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
WHAT ARE THE COVID-19 SAFETY AND HYGIENE MEASURES FOR THE PUERTO VALLARTA PRIVATE CITY TOUR?
The tour host company has adopted the necessary international safety guidelines and protocols to guarantee our guest’s and staff’s safety and well-being.
Our activities are designed for small group guests and occur in open spaces, significantly reducing any risk of contagion. Our protocols cover all care guidelines and focus mainly on:
- Guides should wash their hands frequently.
- Contactless payment of tips and additional charges.
- Masks, chinstraps, or face masks are required for travelers in public areas.
- Masks, chinstraps, or face masks are required for guides in public areas.
- Equipment is disinfected between each use.
- Gel alcohol is available for travelers and staff.