“Fiesta in the Mountains” is an experience created to show the traditions and customs of the Jalisco Stated to all Puerto Vallarta´s visitors. Start the adventure by taking transportation 40 minutes up hills, crossing rural areas learning about Puerto Vallarta´s history and way of life.
Once we get to the Fiesta, we will join 50 minutes of fun with a full-color fare, traditional games stand delicious tacos, and local snacks with tasty flavor water, sodas, and of course, a national open bar.
We´ll share laughs with a surprise parody and keep the party on with 55 minutes of Mexican Rodeo presentation, knowing “The Charreria” in Jalisco. It is trendy and a real recognized sport. Afterward, Mexicanize yourself with moments of high emotions and laughs joining the different contests and bull riding presentations.
Once we finish our Mexican Rodeo party, we´ll go to the beautiful area of the place “Los Coapinoles Restaurant.” You will be able to taste an exquisite dinner with different traditional dishes like Chiles Rellenos, tamales, fajitas, Arrachera (skirt steak), cactus, and more.
We will close our Fiesta with 45 minutes of live Mariachi music, a dancing horse demonstration, the show of “flowering of the lasso” or rope playing, dance invitation, surprises, and more.
ACTIVITY DURATION: 3.5 HRS + transportation
ACTIVITY AVAILABLE: WEDNESDAY.
- Note: Please provide your hotel and preferred departure time in the ‘Special Requirements’ box upon booking if you need transportation to the departure point.
FIESTA IN THE MOUNTAINS INCLUDES:
- Free Shared Transportation Services from/to the exit points.
- Welcome drink (Tequila Shot or Juice)
- Mexican fare (gifts for the winners)
- Snacks (Asada tacos, chicken tinga, spicy diablo sausages, fried plantains, popcorn, churros, and café de olla.)
- Buffet dinner.
- National open bar.
- Main show (Demonstration of our charro traditions)
- Reata flourish.
- Dancing horse.
What do these signs mean?
- Comfortable clothes and closed shoes (casual).
- Extra money for memories, photos, and videos.
- Bring mosquito repellent.
- This experience requires good weather, and therefore, If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Children age: 8 -11 years. Please select it at extra services when you are booking the activity.
- Do you need shared transportation to the departure point?? Please select it at extra services when you are booking the activity.
- Do you need private transportation directly to the activity or departure point? Please contact us for a special quote.
- 100% refund with 48 hours’ notice or more before the day of the tour.
- No refund applies in cancellation within less than 48 hours.
- For unused service and/or if you lose service for not being at the indicated time of the pickup.
- You can change the date for up to 12 months or reimburse in the certificate for the amount of your payment also valid for 12 months and is transferable to other people.
- Changes of date are subject to availability.
COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests.