Las Caletas Beach Hideaway From Nuevo Vallarta
The Las Caletas Beach Hideaway is a Day Tour where you are going to spend time out at sea on a kayak or marvel at the area’s many underwater wonders while snorkeling or paddle boarding just offshore. Take a guided nature walk and meet some of the permanent residents of Las Caletas, including playful monkeys and beautiful parrots. You can also learn more about the region’s culture and traditions by participating in hands-on activities, including clay modeling, mezcal tasting, and cooking classes. It’s all up to you!
Hop on the boat and come to the shores of our exclusive and secluded beach hideaway, along the Riviera Nayarit, Puerto Vallarta, and Cabo Corrientes municipality and nestled in the Sierra Madre Mountains. Las Caletas, Puerto Vallarta is one of the top four secluded tropical beaches globally—accessible only by boat.
The best part, you get to choose how you experience Las Caletas in Puerto Vallarta; you can choose pure relaxation (easy to do in shaded hammocks strung between towering palms) or thrilling exploration! With our tour, the day is yours to create—you provide a sense of adventure, and we’ll provide everything else, including the exclusive tropical beach!
Las Caletas beach is, pure and simple, a paradise tropical beach hideaway and Mexico’s own Garden of Eden. Rich in tropical wildlife and filled with scenic vistas to spare, this secluded nature preserve is a paradise unlike any other.
The natural beauty of Las Caletas was originally discovered along the Riviera Nayarit by famous film director John Huston, who made it his private home for many years. Accessible only by sea, Las Caletas is surrounded by a steep, jungle-clad mountain backdrop, making it a truly secluded tropical sanctuary.
ACTIVITY DURATION: 7 HRS Approx.
ACTIVITY AVAILABLE: Monday to Saturday at 08:30 AM.
- Note: Please provide your hotel and preferred departure time in the ‘Special Requirements’ box upon booking, in case you need private or shared transportation to the departure point. *(extra fee)
LAS CALETAS BEACH HIDEAWAY TOUR INCLUDES:
- Gourmet Lunch
- Open Bar
- Stand-Up Paddleboard
- Clay Modeling Class
- Animal Encounter
- Nature Hike
- Mezcal Tasting
- Cooking Class
- Kids Adventure Park
- Teen Adventure Cove
- There are extra activities available to purchase on-site:
- Marine Life Encounter: Minimum Age 5 years
- Learn Scuba Dive: Minimum Age 10 years
- Relaxation, pampering, and wellness.
- Power Snorkel: Minimum Age 7 years.
EXTRA SERVICES AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE:
- Shared Transportation from/to Hotel (Please select it at extra services when you are booking the activity)
- Private Transportation from/to Hotel (Please contact us for a special quote)
What do these signs mean?
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Light sweater
- Extra cash for dock fees, photos, and souvenirs
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed.
- Please be aware that you must be at the check-in point 30 minutes before departure. Boarding will be closed 10 minutes before departure time.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Register for optional activities onboard your boat or at the gift shop
- The daily schedule may vary without notice due to weather and sea conditions.
- Life jackets are mandatory during all water activities.
- Kids Adventure Park is for children ages 4-11, a minimum of 3.25 ft. (1 m).
- Teen Adventure Cove includes highly physically demanding activities; participants must be in excellent physical and mental condition. Alcohol is not permitted. Zip Line, Step Up, Banana, Rattlesnake waterslide, and Slide n’ Fly waterslide: ages 12+, (Rattlesnake 8+), minimum height 4 ft. (1.2 m), minimum weight 40kg (88lbs), maximum weight 118kg (260lbs).
- Expectant mothers, people who suffer from heart disease, back or spine problems cannot participate in the Teen Adventure Cove activities.
- Due to federal regulations and to protect endemic birds’ flight paths, drones are prohibited in this tour. We appreciate your attention to this important policy.
Please be advised that Mexico’s Federal Maritime Ports operate a strict No-Drug Policy, including electronic cigarettes, vapers, and all kinds of drugs. Please be advised not to bring them to any of our tours. We cannot offer a refund or change of day for any guest to who Federal Security has denied access.
- If the cancellation is made 48 hours or more before the reserved day, it will be refunded 100%.
- If the cancellation is within 24 and 48 hours, only 50% of the total paid will be NO refunded, but you can postpone your tour or excursion.
- If the cancellation is less than 24 hours before boarding, there will be no refund.
- All date changes are subject to availability.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
WHAT ARE THE COVID-19 SAFETY AND HYGIENE MEASURES FOR LAS CALETAS BEACH HIDEAWAY?
Our activities are designed for small numbers of guests and occur in open spaces, which significantly reduces any risk of contagion. Our protocols cover all care guidelines and focus mainly on:
- Extreme cleaning measures
- Hygiene in food and beverage preparation
- Personal safety
- Healthy social distancing
We inform you of the security measures that are going to be implemented in our boats, this to give security and protection to all customers, will be the following measures:
- Temperature is taken upon arrival, and if it’s 37.5ºC or higher, staff will not be able to access the facilities and be sent to quarantine at home.
- Face shields or safety glasses and face masks are mandatory for all Vallarta Adventures staff members.
- Hands must be washed with water and soap every half hour.
- Staff must maintain a healthy distance of 5 ft. / 1.5 mt between guests and other staff members.
- Uniforms and footwear will always be cleaned and sanitized.
- Cleaning and sanitation protocols apply in all areas.
- Hand sanitizer is available in every area.
- Sanitizing mats are placed in all access points.
- Snorkeling, aquatic, and safety equipment are sanitized between each use.
- The healthy distance of 5 ft. / 1.5 mt. Must be observed at all times.
- Visual aids are displayed in key places to remind guests about hygiene protocols.
- Temperature is taken upon arrival at our facilities. If a guest’s temperature is equal to or greater than 37.5ºC, they must return home or their hotel.
- During the tours, we recommend using face masks.
- Guests will need to sign a disclaimer that includes a health declaration.
- Guests must maintain a healthy distance of 5 ft. / 1.5 mt between individuals outside your group.
- Sanitizing hand gel is available at any time.
- Bracelets are properly disinfected before being given to guests.