Rhythms of The Night – ALMA: Puerto Vallarta
Enjoy the #1 Dinner Show in Puerto Vallarta, Rhythms of the Night, with over 7,000 5-star reviews on TripAdvisor and awarded as Travelers’ Choice 2022! This is an experience you cannot miss when visiting Puerto Vallarta.
ALMA by Rhythms of the Night is truly a feast for the senses which celebrates our spiritual connection to the animals and nature.
Your whimsical night begins with a sunset cruise (with an open bar) across Banderas Bay that will take you to Las Caletas, a beach only accessible by boat.
Your night will include a romantic, delicious buffet candle-lit dinner in one of our hillside open dining rooms and terraces. Your dinner will accompany a strings trio and a singer who will perform traditional Mexican songs.
At show time, you’ll be seated in our open-air amphitheater to experience the immersive story of Alma through a mixture of acrobatics, original music, and special effects.
Alma by Rhythms of the Night is the best way to experience the magic of Puerto Vallarta and will be the highlight of your vacation.
Deep in the heart of the steamy tropical rainforest at Las Caletas, near a crumbling pyramid, there is a mystical amphitheater where the excitement is waiting for you.
Rhythms of the Night is truly a feast for the senses. Great entertainment, food, and adventure await.
As you take your place in our incredible outdoor amphitheater for a show at the pyramid under a serene starry sky, you’ll feel like you’re entering another place. And perhaps you are, for each night in Puerto Vallarta, this is where the spirit world of the ancients once again comes alive!
More than just a show, Alma by Rhythms of the Night is an experience! Your evening begins with a Puerto Vallarta sunset cruise across Banderas Bay under a fiery gold and pink sky to the pristine cove of Las Caletas, where you are greeted by hundreds of flickering tiki torches and candles to light your way.
Palm trees will sway overhead, and as you dine, you will hear the sounds of the ocean lapping gently against the shore.
The nightlife in Puerto Vallarta has a lot to offer in terms of activities and Vallarta restaurants. But the Rhythms of the Night show in Puerto Vallarta is an excursion unlike any other. From magnificent dancers to astonishing fire jugglers to dexterous acrobats, our secluded outdoor amphitheater comes alive at night.
As the performers weave a mystical spell, you’ll feel like a part of the spiritual celebrations of the region’s oldest people. Rhythms of the Night dinner and show will leave you speechless—and give you memories to last a lifetime.
ACTIVITY DURATION: 5 HRS Approx.
ACTIVITY AVAILABLE: Monday to Saturday at 4:45 PM.
- Note: Please provide your hotel and preferred departure time in the ‘Special Requirements’ box upon booking if you need transportation to the departure point.
RHYTHMS OF THE NIGHT TOUR INCLUDE:
- Sunset Cruise.
- Gourmet candle-lit dinner.
- World-class show.
- Open bar.
EXTRA SERVICES AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE:
- Shared Transportation from/to Hotel to Cruise Terminal. (Please select it at extra services when you are booking the activity)
- Private Transportation from/to Hotel to Cruise Terminal. (Please contact us for a special quote)
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages – (Open Bar is available at an additional USD 10 per person, select it in the Extra button)
What do these signs mean?
- Bring an ID, a light sweater or jacket, and comfortable shoes.
- Extra cash for dock fees, gratuities, photos, and souvenirs
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed.
- Please be advised that Mexico’s Federal Maritime Ports operate a strict No-Drug Policy, including electronic cigarettes, vapers, and other drugs. Please be advised not to bring them to any of our tours. We cannot offer a refund or change of day for any guest to who Federal Security has denied access.
- If you prefer a vegan meal, we can cook a particular dish based on your requirements; however, you need to order it in advance.
- Please be aware that you must be at the check-in point 45 minutes before departure. Boarding will be closed 10 minutes before departure time.
- Minimum age: 6 years old.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
- If the cancellation is made 48 hours or more before the reserved day, it will be refunded 100%.
- If the cancellation is within 24 and 48 hours, only 50% of the total paid will be NO refunded, but you can postpone your tour or excursion.
- If the cancellation is less than 24 hours or you are late for boarding, there will be no refund.
- All date changes are subject to availability.
- This experience requires good weather. You’ll be offered a different date or a full refund if it’s canceled due to poor weather.
WHAT ARE THE COVID-19 SAFETY AND HYGIENE MEASURES FOR THE RHYTHMS OF THE NIGHT?
The Rhythms of the Night company has adopted the necessary international safety guidelines and protocols to guarantee our guests and staff’s safety and well-being.
Our activities are designed for small numbers of guests and occur in open spaces, significantly reducing any contagion risk. Our protocols cover all care guidelines and focus mainly on:
- Extreme cleaning measures
- Hygiene in food and beverage preparation
- Personal safety
- Healthy social distancing
COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests:
- Temperature is taken upon arrival, and if it’s 37.5ºC or higher, staff will not be able to access the facilities and be sent to quarantine at home.
- All Vallarta Adventures staff members must wear face shields, safety glasses, and face masks.
- Hands must be washed with water and soap every half hour.
- Staff must maintain a healthy distance of 5 ft. / 1.5 mt between guests and other staff members.
- Uniforms and footwear will always be cleaned and sanitized.
- Cleaning and sanitation protocols apply in all areas.
- Hand sanitizer is available in every area.
- Sanitizing mats are placed at all access points.
- Snorkeling, aquatic, and safety equipment are sanitized between each use.
- The healthy distance of 5 ft. / 1.5 mt. Must be observed at all times.
- Visual aids are displayed in key places to remind guests about hygiene protocols.
- Temperature is taken upon arrival at our facilities. If a guest’s temperature is equal to or greater than 37.5ºC, they must return home or their hotel.
- During the tours, we recommend using face masks.
- Guests will need to sign a disclaimer that includes a health declaration.
- Guests must maintain a healthy distance of 5 ft. / 1.5 mt between individuals outside your group.
- Sanitizing hand gel is available at any time.
- Bracelets are properly disinfected before being given to guests.